TEMPERATURES ARE SET to hit the high teens for much of this week, with one day set to exceed 20 degrees as high pressure “looks set to dominate”, Met Éireann has forecasted.
There’s a cold start to this morning but that will give way to dry and bright weather in most areas with temperatures set to peak at around 15 degrees.
Patchy rain and drizzle will kick off tomorrow but that will again give way to sunny spells later with temperatures ranging from 13 to 16 degrees.
It’ll feel “noticeably warmer” on Wednesday with sunny spells around the country.
Top temperatures will range between 17 to 21 degrees, with the south-east of the country enjoying the warmest weather.
Последние публикации в категории
- Flight Accident Claims *
- Company Director Duties
- Circus Extreme – Comes to Dublin for the first time & launches with a sensational stunt!!
- Irish Facebook usage drops by 300,000 users in 2019
- Road Safety Alert –Yellow Weather Warnings for Snow and Ice
- Another 'Beast from the East' on it's way as Storm Deirdre set to blast Ireland later in the week
- Will we get a 'white Halloween' in Ireland?
- Irish weather forecast: Forecasters warn of a ‘big cooldown’ at the end of October with temperatures set to plunge as low as -4C