Technological University (TU) Dublin are delighted to open the 1916 Bursary Fund. They are inviting your students who are applying to TU Dublin for this September, to apply for the 1916 bursary also.
The 1916 Bursary is funded by the Department of Education and Skills for eligible applicants who will be studying in TU Dublin. In 2019/20 there are 25 bursaries of €5,000 per annum for the duration of an applicant’s undergraduate studies in TU Dublin.
The bursary aims to provide support to applicants from a socio economically disadvantage background who are also from a group(s) underrepresented in higher education, including:
- First time – new entrant Mature Students applicants
- Applicants with a Disability, particularly applicants with a physical /mobility impairment or applicants with a sensory disability, applicants who are Deaf / Hard of Hearing, applicants who are blind or visually impaired
- Irish Travellers (10% of the bursaries reserved for this category)
- Entering TU Dublin on the basis of a further education award
- Lone parents (20% of the bursaries reserved for this category)
- Ethnic Minorities
- Currently or previously in the Care of the State / Tusla
- Socio economic groups underrepresented in Higher education
The allocation of the bursary is divided – 50% community nominated, 50% individual application. We would encourage all your students who are hoping to come to study with us in TU Dublin this September to apply, the application form is on our website Also, if you have three students that you would like to nominate, we would ask you to complete the community partner nomination form. I have attached the Promotional Poster for you to display in your school.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
Последние публикации в категории
- Dublin Bus adds hybrid buses to its fleet – and they’ve changed colour from blue to green
- Technological University Dublin
- Finally: Summer on the cards as temperatures set to soar next week
- Spinal Injury Claims *