The advice to such drivers is that they should exchange their UK driving licence for an Irish driving licence before the 29 March 2019, which is set as the withdrawal date of the UK from the EU.
Under current arrangements a UK licence holder resident here in Ireland has an entitlement to make such an exchange. In such a case the driver will have all valid licence categories on their driver licence included on the Irish licence. There are some limited exceptions where what are known as national licences categories cannot be transferred to the Irish licence. You may need to speak to the DVLA to find out if you have any national categories on your UK licence.
To exchange your licence you must complete a licence application form and present this, the correct fee and your UK licence at an NDLS centre- you will get more information on the process here
Последние публикации в категории
- French bistro «Le Pastis»
- Elena Baturina. I like Ireland, firstly, because of its simplicity and freedom.
- ZEBRA CROSSING ACCIDENT
- Road Safety Alert – Orange and Yellow Weather Warnings for Storm Atiyah
- Anyone living in Ireland with UK driving licence must exchange it for Irish licence before UK leaves EU
- Majority of Irish people would like to see a united Ireland in their lifetime
- Ireland Is Ready to Increase Trade with Russia After Brexit
- Derry ‘car bomb’: Police warning as vehicle up in flames near courthouse