MS Solicitors is a diverse and dynamic law firm located in Dublin, Ireland, specializing in Immigration, Criminal and Family Law.
MS Solicitors is a busy boutique full service law firm based in Dublin 8. Full-time position available for the role of legal secretary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• General administrative duties
• Acting as first point of contact for clients
• Scheduling meetings and court appearances
• Providing support to solicitors by preparing, reviewing, editing, and drafting legal
documents particularly in the various practice areas of the company
• Drafting correspondence to counsel, clients and law firms
• Preparing court documents, briefs etc.
• Opening and closing files
• Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates with a high degree
• File management, including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving
• Diary management
• Invoicing and legal aid management
• Liaising with counsel
• Ad hoc tasks as required
• Attention to detail.
• The ability to work on own Initiative
• Excellent organisation skills
• Superb writing and interpersonal skills
• The ability to multitask and work to deadlines
• Exceptional administrative and word processing skills
We require an enthusiastic legal executive/secretary who can speak fluent Russian and English, to join our team. Previous experience is desirable, but not necessary. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, responsible, calm under pressure and a good team-player. If you enjoy a multi-cultural, fast-moving environment, please apply ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Array (  => 13575  => 9253 )