The electric vehicle, which can carry up to 15 people, will be trialled in the docklands area on September 21 and 22.
Dublin City Council and the Civic Group are organising the event as part of its ‘Smart Docklands’ project.
The Easymile ‘EZ10’ shuttle – which is already being used in the US, Holland, China and Estonia- is equipped with state of the art advanced cameras, processors and sensors to ensure a smooth trip.
The wheelchair accessible route will run for nearly one kilometre from the Dublin Convention Centre to 3Arena with four stops along the way.
Последние публикации в категории
- RSA Services affected by move to Level 5 Covid19 Restrictions
- Settling a Claim Before it Reaches Court
- Final reminder for residents in Ireland to exchange their UK / NI driving licence for an Irish driving licence
- Going to Court – Not What You Expect
- Circus Extreme – Comes to Dublin for the first time & launches with a sensational stunt!!
- Dublin Bus adds hybrid buses to its fleet – and they’ve changed colour from blue to green
- Dublin mother jailed for three weeks after child misses 240 school days in two years
- William Patrick Hitler: The Irishman who fought his uncle